These lovely blankets can be used as receiving or as a swaddle blanket. Made of two layers of the ultra-soft-to-the-touch Organic Pima Cotton – hand-picked in Peru. It is the perfect first blanket. Ideal for the hospital bag.
It is smooth, hypoallergenic and breathable.
Organic cotton is a natural fabric and it is the safest option for babies’ delicate skin.
Each blanket features a crochet ending, handmade in Peru by female artisans. Their art is a symbol of love and dedication.
Fabric & Care
- 100% Organic Cotton – natural fabric and free of harmful and toxic chemical
- 100% Pima Cotton - the softest cotton, wrinkle-resistant and with natural sheen
- GOTS and USDA certification – meaning that our fabric is made of free of harmful chemicals, and it is ethically and sustainable produced.
- Free of flame retardants.
- Nickel free snaps.
- Hand embroidery - by talented women in Peru. These women are able to work from home to look after their kids and at the same time share their incredible art and passion for detail.
- Machine wash warm and tumble dry low.
- 42” x 40”